Out of Stock Policy
- If we are out of stock on an item you can always cancel your order and get a full refund.
- The most important thing to keep in mind when ordering is that our stock balances fluctuate throughout the day with sales demand and stock that we receive from the manufacturers. Items are constantly being sold and our stock is constantly being replenished. If the item is identified as “Out of Stock”, we can special order the item for you and ship it as soon as we get it. Most items ship within 2 weeks.
- Just because the item you ordered is NOT identified as out-of-stock does not necessarily mean that it will be in-stock at the moment you order it. We will notify you if the item you ordered is out-of-stock. We first try to reply via email and give you 3 days to reply. If we have not heard from you we will then try to call you at the numbers you provide with your order. Be sure to give us your current email address and phone number.
- Some items are listed for sale on our web site that have not been released from the manufacturer yet. We place these items on the web site so that consumers may pre-order the items. Preorders are reserved with payment up front on a first come, first served basis. You may also request to be placed on a “notify list” and we will let you know when products are in-stock and available for delivery. Be advised that prepaid orders always get priority for delivery.
- Many out-of-stock items are excellent products and are available for purchase, but we do not always stock these items in inventory. We will be happy to special order these items for you in a timely fashion. Again, most items ship within 2 weeks.